About The Position
Redstage Worldwide is seeking a highly-capable, detail-oriented team member for a variety of business operations at our 12th floor office in Jersey City. Located on the waterfront at the beautiful Newport pier, our global headquarters is directly across the street from the Newport Path station, with easy access to NYC. Redstage is a world-class ecommerce agency specializing in strategy, web design, and development, with the goal of transforming businesses by bringing their stories online. We are a truly global agency with over 800 employees and offices in New Jersey, Chicago, London, Sao Paulo, Mumbai, Pune, and Melbourne.
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for execution of day to day marketing operations and assisting in ongoing marketing campaigns, with a focus on digital and event-based demand generation. Applicants should be strong writers and be comfortable making phone calls as you may also be the first point of contact with prospective clients. The optimal candidate will be an enthusiastic, tech-minded individual majoring in Digital Marketing or a related field, who is eager to test their abilities and develop new skills. Prior industry experience is not as important as your ability to learn quickly and work efficiently. Your main challenge is to be a clear communicator, adaptable, always on-task, and able to manage a variety of projects at once. We will empower you to manage your own responsibilities, and welcome both your ideas and input. More details below:
DURATION: Part-Time (20 hours / week) Internship Credit Available – Paid Position
- Work closely with the Marketing Coordinator to execute marketing tasks.
- Create content for a variety of mediums (social, blog, email, website) & track engagement.
- Use a simple tool to easily automate content sharing and social media growth planning.
- Assist with marketing research & data-gathering.
- Design and schedule newsletters.
- Create simple reports to help keep company leadership informed.
- Reach out to industry influencers for quotes to feature in company blog content.
- Assist with corporate partner campaigns, content sharing, emailing, project planning, etc.
- Assist with email campaigns and coordinating marketing deliverables between strategy and design teams.
- Constantly find and test new tools that can expedite marketing activities.
- Stay up to date on the latest industry trends, technology, and tips.
- Demonstrate a cooperative attitude and always work to advance company market standing.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Software
It’s a major plus if you have experience with the following (though not 100% necessary for this position):
- You’ve managed Pay-Per-Click campaigns through Google Adwords, Twitter, LinkedIn, and/or Facebook.
- You have more than average understanding of social media and the web.
- You love writing and have your own creative voice/style to assist with content creation when needed.
- You are a nerd in some way, shape or form.
- You have had professional experience in the marketing world.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar database/ CRM