Each month we feature a partner company that has produced great results for our clients. This month we’ll be discussing the leader in Fraud Protection, Kount!
Sell More Things, To More People, In More Places Than Ever Before
Kount helps online businesses boost sales by reducing the risk associated with fraud allowing them to accept more orders. Kount’s all-in-one, SaaS platform is designed for ecommerce retailers operating in card-not-present environments, simplifying fraud detection through an incredibly accurate, automated process dramatically improving bottom line profitability. Merchants using Kount can accept more orders from more people in more places than ever before.
For each transaction, Kount’s “decisioning” engine analyzes hundreds of relevant variables and activity across the globe in real-time providing the most accurate fraud prediction available. Kount applies a multitude of proven and proprietary technologies based on the specific needs of each customer reducing and many cases eliminating the need for manual review of orders.
Kount provides a single, turnkey fraud solution that is easy-to-implement and easy-to-use. Kount’s proprietary technology has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and provides maximum protection for some of the world’s best-known brands.
Boost Sales, Beat Fraud
Here are a few results from recent case studies:
CDBaby – The world’s largest independent music store on the web
- Reduced fraud by 90% within 30 days with no reduction in sales
- Reduced Losses due to fraud from $26,000/month to $850/month
- Reduced chargebacks from 2.6% to 0.1%
- Expanded marketing & sales opportunities
BustedTees – Fun, pop culture tees
- Reduced chargebacks from 2% to under 0.25% and stopped the $5,000/month chargeback fines
- Allowed more orders to be accepted resulting in a 5% increase in sales
- Opened 30 new markets thought to be too risky before Kount was installed
- Reduced the number of manual reviews needed dramatically
Take a look at the Kount video to see how their fraud platform protects their customers.
For more information about Kount, please visit www.kount.com