The $2T Opportunity: 7 Ways B2Bs Are Investing In Digital During The Crisis Learn more

The $2T Opportunity:

New Normal Enterprise Transformation

 

7 Ways B2Bs Are Investing in Digital
During the COVID-19 Crisis

The $2T Opportunity:
New Normal Enterprise 
Transformation

7 Ways B2Bs Are Investing in Digital During the COVID-19 Crisis

B2B’s Are Bridging The Tech Gap

 

The B2B Industry Isn’t Hibernating. It’s In Metamorphosis.

IDC predicts digital transformation spending will approach the $2 trillion dollar mark by 2022, a 16.7% CAGR. Manufacturing and retail account for $7.3 billion (36.3%) of this figure, but there’s room for growth from Ecommerce transformation during quarantine. Here’s why:

Despite uncertainty about the market landscape due to COVID-19, US Ecommerce sales rose 25% since the beginning of March. As a result, the pandemic is leading to even more substantial investments in digital infrastructure, with business leaders turning their attention to digital commerce endeavors.

According to McKinsey, “A stronger emphasis on e-commerce and digital channels is crucial, including consideration of the role of direct-to-consumer e-commerce channels. One European retailer built a functioning e-commerce platform in 13 weeks. This speed to market is one reason that digital has become such a crucial component of rapid revenue recovery for brands navigating an economic downturn.”​

 

Digitizing During “Down-Time” Drives Near-Term Success

While stock market experts work to price in risk, today’s largest retailers, wholesalers, and distributors are doing the same. What are the risks of doing nothing while we ride out the COVID-19 storm? Where and how can enterprise companies re-focus their efforts to guarantee growth once this is all over?

From remote-teams to supply chain automation and even augmented reality, the value of digital enablement has never been more apparent. Many are using this “down time” to rewrite their playbooks and prep their business models to scale once quarantine is over.

In fact, only 12% of B2B companies are taking a “wait-and-see” approach to Ecommerce as COVID-19 plays out. Here’s what the other 88% are doing today to ensure success down the line:

 

Transformation Focus Areas:

Based on insight from our clients and the broader market, enterprise B2B companies are investing in the following areas. Tap the links to learn more about use cases, success stories, and ideas you can implement today.

 

 

Transformation Focus Areas:

Based on insight from our clients and the broader market, enterprise B2B companies are investing in the following areas. Tap the links to learn more about use cases, success stories, and ideas you can implement today.

 

 

LOCAL
DELIVERY

DECLUTTERING
SYSTEMS

LEAN
PRODUCTION

CENTRALIZING
SYSTEMS

MARKETING
STRATEGY

DECENTRALIZING
SYSTEMS

AUGMENTING
WORK

HYBRID
SYSTEMS

 

 

Transform Today, Excel Post-Crisis

To be there for your customers, your business needs to adapt and transform into a fully capable digital operation. There are many simple steps you can follow to move the needle, accelerate processes, and prep your business for success in the “New Normal.”

The investments you make in digital technologies will pay off more than ever during and after the crisis is over. Take action now to provide secure footing for your business post-crisis. 

 

Get Your House In Order Now

Redstage can help you get your digital house in order and prepare for your new normal. Using any of the methods mentioned above, our engineers and business strategists will help you develop a strategic roadmap to set you up for success when the COVID-19 shutdown ends.


What We Can Do For You:
 ​

  • Schedule a recovery strategy session with our executive consulting team.
  • Deferred payments available on projects for qualifying merchants.
  • Business continuity support and remote work assistance.
  • Rapid Deployment Program: Launch or migrate your online store 3X faster!
  • Augmented reality for at-home shopping or warehouse inventory.
  • Ecommerce support services and continuous development.
  • Conversion rate and mobile checkout optimization.

Tap here to book your call today!

GET THE FULL REPORT

Tap below to get the eBook edition of this report in PDF format.