Woocommerce Developer – LATAM
Who are we?
Redstage is a fast-growing ecommerce company where initiative, innovation and teamwork are
rewarded. We specialize in delivering complex digital commerce ecosystems to large and small
customers through a team-oriented and collaborative work environment.
Redstage Worldwide is seeking a self-starting team player to work alongside our project team to build
and customize a WooCommerce plugin.
The ideal candidate will have a background in WooCommerce backend development and strong
command over WordPress, PHP & Rest APIs.
General Description of the role & expectations:
- Lead development to build custom WordPress/WooCommerce plugin.
- Collaborate with multiple team members to plan, estimate, build & test highly performant code.
- Manage and track progress in Jira.
- Participate in daily/weekly team meetings.
- Tracking timesheets towards tickets.
- Adhere to timelines and expected time to complete work.
Requirements & background:
- Knowledge of standard software development concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience working with a variety of WordPress plugins
- Strong background in custom WooCommerce plugin development
- Portfolio & examples of modules and websites built with WordPress/WooCommerce
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (GitHub)
- Experience with PHP development and PHP frameworks
- Experience working with REST APIs