Redstage is looking for a highly technical,
client-focused, Ecommerce enthusiast
to join the team!
We’re currently recruiting energetic, passionate project managers that want to work with our top talent and form the next generation of Redstagers. You’ll be working with our global ecommerce delivery team, who are some of the most fun, dedicated, and intelligent people you’ll ever work with. We specialize in the Magento platform (the largest shopping cart system on the planet) with limitless opportunities for new ventures and solutions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V
About The Position
Redstage Worldwide is seeking a highly-capable, detail-oriented team member for a variety of business operations at our 12th floor office in Jersey City, NJ. Located on the waterfront at the beautiful Newport pier, our global headquarters is directly across the street from the Newport Path station, with easy access to NYC. Redstage is a world-class ecommerce agency specializing in strategy, web design, and development, with the goal of transforming businesses by bringing their stories online. We are a truly global agency with over 800 employees, along with offices in New Jersey, Chicago, London, Sao Paulo, Mumbai, Pune, and Melbourne.
The Sr. Technical Project Manager will be responsible for execution of day to day client communication, scheduling, task management, and coordination with developers. Applicants should be strong communicators and able to understand client needs, explain timelines, and keep multiple teams on task at all times. The optimal candidate will be an enthusiastic, tech-minded individual with a professional or collegiate background in a related field, who is highly confident in their abilities. Your main challenge is to be a clear and ever-present communicator, adaptable, always on-task, and able to manage a variety of projects at once. We will empower you to manage your own responsibilities, and welcome both your ideas and input. More details below:
Duration: Full Time
Location: Redstage HQ – 111 Town Square Pl. Jersey City, NJ, 07310
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients on a very frequent basis, keeping them apprised of all current happenings with their project or ongoing support
- Managing tasks and prioritizing work between the clients’ needs and developers schedules
- Define and scope tasks/projects requirements and deliverables, utilizing ecommerce best practices
- Creating, reviewing, and walking through timelines and schedules with clients, as well as constantly keeping schedules up to date and accurate
- Understand a client’s needs and desires, properly transform them into actionable tasks for the development team; be the main point of contact for both the development team and a client
- Overall accountability and project owner
- Train and provide ecommerce knowledge to clients
- Learn about each client’s business and their overall business plan
Our benefits include:
- Ask about our plans!
Desired skills and experience:
- Should have 3+ years of relevant project management experience. This includes managing timelines, scope, budget and client satisfaction with web development projects.
- Ecommerce project development or management experience is a plus!
- Should have confidence and portray experience and knowledge through all communication, both externally with clients and internally
- Should have aspirations to deliver top-notch client service.
- Should be a proactive communicator and scheduler
- Should be able to identify risks early and put actions in place to mitigate those risks
- Should be able to think outside the box and put together creative solutions to complex problem
- Should have knowledge and used MS Project in past.
- Strong have good communication skills
Our top applicants will also have:
- Magento or similar platform experience
- Knowledge of JIRA ticketing suite
- Technical background
- PMP Certification
- Google Certified
- A Bachelors degree in a related field