Senior Technical Project Manager
Redstage is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our global team! The Project Manager will be responsible for the execution of day to day client communication, scheduling, task management, and coordination of multi-functional project teams. Applicants should be strong, clear communicators and able to understand client needs, manage multiple customers and priorities with ease and keep multiple teams on task at all times. The optimal candidate will be an enthusiastic, proactive, tech-minded individual with a professional or collegiate background in a related field, who consistently demonstrates creativity, optimism and authenticity. Your main challenge is to be a customer-focused leader, always on-task, and able to manage a variety of customers and projects simultaneously. We will empower you to manage your own responsibilities, and welcome both your ideas and input. More details below:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the point of contact for customers and communicating with them on a very frequent basis, keeping them apprised of all current happenings with their project or ongoing support.
- Owning the overall success of each customer within your project portfolio, by managing and coordinating communication and work with cross-functional teams (inclusive of BAs, Tech Leads, Designers, Developers and QA Analysts) to effectively meet the customer’s needs.
- Acting as a Scrum master and running Scrum ceremonies throughout the project, adhering to both Agile principles and methodology.
- Delivering high-quality results and successfully executing on project scope utilizing both ecommerce and leadership best practices.
- Managing and owning project timelines and budgets, as well as providing accurate, recurring and thorough reporting in order to manage customer expectations.
- Identifying risks and addressing and triaging them proactively with a sense of urgency.
- Learning about each customer’s business and their strategic plan and proactively engaging the appropriate Redstage team members to help further the customer’s strategic goals.
- Driving internal improvements to enable the Delivery team and Redstage to continue to mature, scale and grow.
Desired skills and experience:
- 5-7+ years of relevant project management experience. This includes managing timelines, scope, budget and client satisfaction with web development projects.
- Ecommerce project development or management experience.
- Commitment to delivering top-notch customer service.
- Ability to think outside of the box and put together creative solutions to complex problems.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability. (you take pride in what you do – and it shows!)
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully and impactfully with a diverse range of customers and multi-cultural colleagues.
- Ability to identify risks early and quickly and proactively develop and execute mitigation strategies to address these risks.
- 3+ years of managing Agile projects.
- Authentic desire to grow personally and professionally.
Our top applicants will also have:
- Salesforce B2C, Big Commerce and/or Magento experience, preferably with certifications and training.
- Agency experience with a demonstrated ability to drive revenue.
- Empathy, transparency, flexibility and resiliency.
- Technical background.