We’re currently recruiting energetic, passionate an e-commerce enthusiast for our solutions engineering team.
A solutions engineer works with the sales team and is responsible for creating proposals and estimates for both new clients and existing clients. The SE will also work post-sale to bring detail to sales documents and designs.
You will have 4 main responsibilities:
- Work alongside the sales and account management teams to identify client requirements and present strategic technical solutions
- Work closely with the project management and development team to transform sales proposals into technical specifications
- Consult clients on the inner workings of Magento and provide technical solutions to business problems
- Develop an expertise of both the Magento platform and e-commerce technologies
Some strengths you should have:
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Business, Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 1-5 years of experience in an e-commerce related field and/or as a Business Analyst, Solutions Engineer, or similar position
- Have confidence and portray experience and knowledge through all communication, both externally with clients and internally with your teammates
- Aspirations to deliver top-notch client service and go above and beyond at every opportunity
- Big Plus: Agency experience as a sales engineer or post-sale analyst
- Big Plus: Knowledge of Magento or other e-commerce platforms
- Big Plus: Hands-on experience running or directing an e-commerce site/company
This is a full time position for college graduates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V
Our benefits include:
- Paid Vacation & Sick days
- Close-knit team environment
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of something special (we’ve doubled in size each year for the past 3 years, and are on track to continue to double)
- The frequent Redstage happy hour!