We’re currently recruiting energetic, passionate senior web developers that want to work with our top talent and form the next generation of Redstagers.
You’ll be working with the team on our E-commerce projects, who are some of the most fun, dedicated, and smartest people you’ll ever work with. We specialize in the Magento platform, which is the largest shopping cart system on the planet with limitless opportunities for new ventures and solutions.
It’s quite complex, so a great fundamental understanding of computer science is required. Here are some qualifications that you should have:
- Have experience with web development projects, working in a client services environment, and building sites from start to finish.
- Have experience working on e-commerce sites for clients with yearly revenues above $5M.
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, or other deployment management systems, as well as standard coding practices and frameworks.
- Experience coding in Magento is a HUGE PLUS.
- Have aspirations to work in a startup company environment. We’re not Goldman Sachs or UPS. We move much faster, work harder, and do much cooler work.
This is a full-time position for college graduates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V
Our benefits include:
- Ask about our benefits plans!