Project Manager – LATAM
Who are we?
Redstage is a fast-growing ecommerce company where initiative, innovation and teamwork are rewarded. We specialize in
delivering complex digital commerce ecosystems to large and small customers through a team-oriented and
collaborative work environment.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the execution of day to day client communication, scheduling, task
management, and coordination of multi-functional project teams. Applicants should be strong, clear communicators and
able to understand client needs, manage multiple customers and priorities with ease and keep multiple teams on task at
all times. The optimal candidate will be an enthusiastic, proactive, tech-minded individual with a professional or
collegiate background in a related field, who consistently demonstrates creativity, optimism and authenticity. Your main
challenge is to be a customer-focused leader, always on-task, and able to manage a variety of customers and projects
simultaneously. We will empower you to manage your own responsibilities, and welcome both your ideas and input.
- Serving as the point of contact for customers and communicating with them on a very frequent basis, keeping them
apprised of all current happenings with their project or ongoing support.
- Owning the overall success of each customer within your project portfolio, by managing and coordinating
communication and work with cross-functional teams (inclusive of BAs, Tech Leads, Designers, Technical PMs and
SCRUM masters) to effectively meet the customer’s needs
- Delivering high-quality results and successfully executing on project scope utilizing both ecommerce and
leadership best practice
- Managing and owning project timelines and budgets, as well as providing accurate, recurring and thorough
reporting in order to manage customer expectations
- Identifying risks and addressing and triaging them proactively with a sense of urgency
- Learning about each customer’s business and their strategic plan and proactively engaging the appropriate
Redstage team members to help further the customer’s strategic goals
- Driving internal improvements to enable the Delivery team and Redstage to continue to mature, scale and grow
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability (you take pride in what you do – and it shows!)