Start Date: June 2019
About The Position
Redstage Worldwide is seeking a highly-capable, detail-oriented team member for a variety of business operations at our 12th floor office in Jersey City. Located on the waterfront at the beautiful Newport pier, our global headquarters is directly across the street from the Newport Path station, with one-stop access to NYC. Redstage is a world-class ecommerce agency specializing in digital strategy, web design, and development, with the goal of transforming businesses by bringing their stories online. We are a truly global agency with over 800 employees and offices in New Jersey, Chicago, London, Sao Paulo, Mumbai, Pune, and Melbourne.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for execution of day to day marketing operations and assisting in ongoing marketing campaigns, with a focus on digital and event-based demand generation. Applicants should be strong writers and be comfortable making phone calls as you may also be the first point of contact with prospective clients. The optimal candidate will be an enthusiastic, tech-minded individual with professional experience in digital marketing or a related field, who is eager to test their abilities and develop new skills. Prior industry experience is critical, as is your ability to learn quickly and work efficiently. Your main challenge is to be a clear communicator, adaptable, always on-task, and able to manage a variety of projects at once. We will empower you to manage your own responsibilities, and welcome both your ideas and input. More details below:
The marketing coordinator operates at the center of the organization, with a limb in every department. As part of our team, you will be responsible for delivering high quality content, research, analysis, and campaigns that drive qualified lead generation for new business. Additionally, you will work with your team to enhance business processes to strengthen our customer experience, online presence, and partner network. The marketing coordinator is responsible for creating and managing paid, owned, and earned media channels that lead to sales and customer retention. We are looking for a highly skilled marketer with a knack for creative strategy, teamwork, and pushing the limit to get the job done.
Your creative strengths will be at the core of your work, as diversity of thought and experience allow us to create winning campaigns, strategies, events, and other marketing activities. Your abilities to work independently as well as part of a larger team will be paramount, as this is a demanding and fast-paced environment with many moving parts. This position is best for the multi-faceted creative thinker who doesn’t shy away from a challenge. The marketing coordinator will learn about and work with various companies in our vast partner ecosystem to achieve marketing goals. You will be aided by the marketing team who will help you co-create projects, hone your skills, teach you about the ecommerce ecosystem, and provide guidance throughout all steps of your journey with Redstage. If you’re looking for a place to test the limits of your abilities and have your voice heard, this is it.
- Ability to multitask and shift gears suddenly as time and deadlines demands.
- Ability to complete projects fully and ahead of schedule.
- The ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Must be self-motivated and able to manage your own time efficiently without someone looking over your shoulder or keeping you on task.
- Keep a constant line of communication with various internal and external teams.
- Clearly and consistently articulate and deliver accurate information, research, communications in written, spoken, or type form.
- Keep track of multiple sets of concurrent campaigns, objectives, design assets, deliverables, and of course your own notes.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign.
- High proficiency in SharpSpring, Salesforce, Pardot, Constant Contact, or equivalent CRM platform with email design capabilities.
- Experience creating and executing email campaigns with proven results.
- Extremely high writing proficiency (for blogs, whitepapers, social media, emails, blogs, and other types of content).
- Thorough understanding of translating data into actionable insights.
- Thorough understanding of top social media platforms and garnering engagement (outside of personal use).
- Complete understanding of the latest versions of Microsoft Word and Powerpoint cloud.
- A well-rounded skillset in various disciplines of the marketing ecosystem.
- Respect for others of different viewpoints, backgrounds, and experience.
- Empathy, confidence, and self-motivation.
- A solid memory and strong marketing intuition.
- WordPress experience.
Top Applicants Will Have:
- Above average experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience working within assigned budgets.
- A highly creative and strategic mindset that doesn’t turn off when you strike barriers.
- Experience with video editing software and/or video production equipment.
- A knack and/or passion for creating content, from blogs to podcasts, imagery and more.
- A friendly personality: Be comfortable speaking on the phone, as well as meeting with clients, prospects, or business partners face-to-face.
- Experience running paid ad campaigns on Google Ads (Adwords) and/or Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Important Tools You’ll Use / Receive Training In:
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- SEM Rush
- Google Analytics
- PPC – Linkedin, Google Ads, etc.
- Various automation technologies
Technology – We will supply you with desktop / laptop, keyboard, mouse, software tools, the Adobe Suite, cloud storage, and any additional workspace tools you need to get the job done.
Insurance – Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance.
Company 401K Plan, Quarterly Bonus, 10 Days Paid Vacation and 5 paid sick-days per year.
Free travel for company events, monthly outings, industry events, conferences, and more.