Start Date: July 2020
Fulcrum Digital is a Global management consulting, Information and communications technology services company based in New Jersey and with offices in Chicago, London, São Paulo, Melbourne, Mumbai, and Pune.
About The Position
We are looking for a Business Analyst to act as a liaison between business and technical groups, gathering and documenting business requirements, designing business processes, developing high-level application designs, and partnering with technical teams on technical specifications in our offices in Jersey City.
- Client-facing activities
- Participate in interviews with e-commerce department to understand business processes.
- Analyze and document the business processes
- Evaluate suitability for RPA, and expected ROI
- Suggest optimizations/improvements to the business processes before automation
- Work with client teams to take hands-on transition of the existing manual process
- Prepare high-quality documentation of the process selected for RPA and get it approved from client stakeholders
- Facilitate/provide demos of the bots implemented, manage stakeholder expectations regarding automation and ROI
- Guide the team during implementation, answer any questions that come up, and liaise with client teams when required
- Perform QA on the bots implemented
- With the help of the developers, provide design docs for the bots implemented.
- 3-5 years of Relevant Experience.
- Experience acting as a liaison between business and technical groups
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Experience working on e-commerce projects.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.