Client Partner – Enterprise Accounts – USA
Redstage is looking for a business-to-business, senior-level client engagement leader, to join our award-winning global eCommerce agency.
We are looking for someone with great energy and the desire to join our growing team. This is a remote position but would prefer someone in the NYC area to manage the relationships and build new business with an exciting portfolio of enterprise clients with vast growth opportunities within our existing client base.
This position is full-time, with benefits, including health, dental, 401k, and generous paid time off.
- Minimum 8-10 years account management and revenue growth through client engagement experience, preferably in the ecommerce industry, familiar with how an agency works.
- Ability to communicate across wide demographics and form strong relationships with C-level executives and client stakeholders, understanding their needs and solutioning for those needs.
- Ensure tight stakeholder alignment, offering proactive and prescriptive advice resulting in outstanding client success.
- Responsible for superior customer relationship measured by NPS or CSAT scores.
- Ability to make new connects in client organization and mine new business in new portfolios with existing clients.
- Ability to identify opportunities for re-engagement or expansion with clients
- Ownership of the account plan process including budget preparation in synchronization with client executives.
- Guide various teams regarding proposal development, building the right pricing construct, advise on internal capacity building and collaboration across the teams.
- Own revenue forecasting and target setting for the account.
- Own pipeline and opportunity management in salesforce.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Client delivery assurance – collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfilment of all commitments to the client.
- Serve as the point of escalation for client support with the ability to proactively mitigate and manage critical escalations and at-risk accounts
- Help set and manage client expectations.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives.
- Partner with PM, who owns the execution of work.
- Ensure that engagements conclude with fully satisfied clients that are willing to be references for potential new clients.
- Proven track record of your performance on the following metrics over time: Net Revenue Retention, Gross Renewal Rate, NPS or CSAT for your portfolio of clients.
- Knowledge of ecommerce platform such as Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, and Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Schedule requires that candidate works 40+ hours as needed to generate client communication and growth. There may be networking and/or weekend opportunities for new business where attendance would be required or HIGHLY recommended.
Sales area is not limited.
- Full benefit package included (health, PTO, etc)