Start Date: July 2019
We’re currently recruiting energetic, passionate business analysts that want to work with our top talent and form the next generation of Redstagers.
About The Position
Redstage Worldwide is seeking a highly-capable, detail-oriented team member for a variety of business operations at our 12th floor office in Jersey City, NJ. Located on the waterfront at the beautiful Newport pier, our global headquarters is directly across the street from the Newport Path station, with one-stop access to NYC. Redstage is a world-class ecommerce agency specializing in strategy, web design, and development, with the goal of transforming businesses by bringing their stories online. We are a truly global agency with more than 1000 employees, along with offices in New Jersey, Chicago, London, Sao Paulo, Mumbai, Pune, and Melbourne.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for acting as a liaison between business and technical groups, gathering and documenting business requirements, designing business processes, developing high-level application designs, and partnering with technical teams on technical specifications in our global HQ in Jersey City. More details below:
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Understanding the needs of multiple client stakeholders & facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst them.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Excellent documentation capabilities on requirement documents (backlog, stories, functional specs), wireframe/prototyping, systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution and act as an interface between client and development team.
- Worked in end to end implementation of enterprise project
- Conduct internal quality reviews as well as UAT with the client.
- Create training materials and conduct training to client stakeholders.
- Investigate business requirements, opportunities and problems and to identify appropriate business and or technological solutions which will meet the business requirements.
- Experience in eCommerce domain
- Ability to create Business requirement document, functional requirement specification and related documents.
- Document business rules by creating detailed Use Case diagrams, Business Flow diagram, Create process models, data flow diagrams, activity diagrams, wireframes using MS Visio.
- Understanding of Waterfall and AGILE development methodologies.
- Good to have:
- Cross-functional experience in Business Analysis, Consulting, Process Consulting, Quality Assurance .
- Provide status reports and application DEMO to clients and ‘C Level’ executives.
- Master’s in business administration (MBA) with 3 – 5 years of experience in technology companies
- Worked in Software Design methodologies like SDLC and Scrum
- Microsoft SQL experience strongly preferred
- Having experience of working on eCommerce Projects, Preferably with Magento Platform
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience
Top Applicants Will Have:
- Above average experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience working within assigned budgets.
- A highly creative and strategic mindset that doesn’t turn off when you strike barriers.
- Experience with video editing software and/or video production equipment.
- A knack and/or passion for creating content, from blogs to podcasts, imagery and more.
- A friendly personality: Be comfortable speaking on the phone, as well as meeting with clients, prospects, or business partners face-to-face.
- Experience running paid ad campaigns on Google Ads (Adwords) and/or Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Top Applicants will be:
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Analytical thinkers and have strong on process improvement
- Big Picture Thinkers
- Exceptional communicators
- Excellent active listeners, negotiators, and presenters
- Critical Thinkers & Problem Solvers
- Team players & Relationship Builders
- Able to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Knowledgeable of e-commerce KPIs including conversion rate, revenue per view, and website visitor analytics
- Experienced in, and understanding of, e-commerce operations such as fulfillment, taxes, merchandising, product data management