Start Date: August 2019
Location: Jersey City, NJ
About The Position: Account Manager
We’re currently recruiting energetic, passionate account managers that want to work with our top talent and form the next generation of Redstagers.
Redstage is seeking a highly driven, technically minded Account Manager for a variety of business operations at our 12th floor office in Jersey City, NJ. Located on the waterfront at the beautiful Newport pier, our global headquarters is directly across the street from the Newport Path station, with one-stop access to NYC. Redstage is a world-class ecommerce agency specializing in strategy, web design, and development, with the goal of transforming businesses by bringing their stories online. We are a truly global agency with more than 1000 employees, along with offices in New Jersey, Chicago, London, Sao Paulo, Mumbai, Pune, and Melbourne.
The Account Manager will be our clients’ promoter within Redstage, working closely with the Project Management team, as well as be responsible for revenue growth with their book of clients. They will also ensure that all client needs are met at all times in an efficient and timely manner. Redstage prides itself in its high client retention rate and this position will play a key role in making sure that Redstage continues to stay ahead of its competition.
- Fostering strong partnerships with all of our clients
- Managing 20-30 clients within the first few months, all of which will have a regularly scheduled call to touch base and check in
- Sending each client a weekly update on their available services
- Selling new services to your clients so that we can best serve them
- Meeting given goals, including a quota, each quarter
- Being the clients’ liaison to the Redstage Strategy Team, which creates our industry-leading Conversion Audits and Strategy Reviews
- Working directly with our clients to understand their businesses and needs and will put together plans for the current quarter, year, and beyond
- Over time and with training, delivering these audits and reviews yourself
- 3+ years of sales experience in the technology industry
- Very strong communication skills (both written and orally)
- Ability to present for groups of people with confidence
Top applicants will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Knowledge of Magento, Shopify Plus, and/or any other e-commerce platform
- Experience working for a digital agency
- Technical background
- Google Certification
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Top Applicants will be:
- Prideful and taking ownership in all of your work
- Extremely passionate about technology and e-commerce
- A proactive self-starter with creative problem-solving skills.
- Consultative in their approach to managing clients, and add value in communications with them