Magento Backend Developer – LATAM
A Developer is responsible for designing and developing robust and beautiful solutions for our clients leveraging the Magento 2 platform. Redstage specializes in complex digital commerce ecosystems, and this role requires a deep understanding of the Magento platform and solution, fundamental ecommerce concepts catalog, cart, payments, shipping, tax, integrations, etc…), the software development lifecycle, and quality control tools and practices. As a Developer, you are responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the solutions you develop, and for being a trusted colleague to other team members, sharing your knowledge, experience, and passion for ecommerce solutions, software development, and customer success.
Who are we?
Redstage is a fast-growing ecommerce company where initiative, innovation and teamwork are
rewarded. We specialize in delivering complex digital commerce ecosystems to large and small
customers through a team-oriented and collaborative work environment.
- 3+ years experience with Magento commerce development projects, working in a client services environment, and building sites from start to finish.
- Experience interfacing directly with clients a plus.
- 3+ years experience developing client solutions on Magento (3+ years with Magento 2, prior experience with Magento 1).
- Experience with Magneto Cloud.
- 2+ years experience with API integration and/or custom extension development in Magento 2
Middleware integrations like Boomi, Mulesoft are a huge plus along with ERP integrations.
- One or more Magento Certifications strongly preferred
- Participating and collaborating in our project methodology and Agile Scrum software development lifecycle as key contributor.
- Software develoment in Magento, PHP, and related technologies.
- Identify and communicate technical dependencies and risks.
- In collaboration with colleagues on the project, work diligently to reduce technical risks.
- Assisting in deployments to pre-production and production environments.
- Keeping Agile and project management systems updated with progress and status on daily basis (Jira).
- Learn and adhere to company coding and quality standards and conventions.
- Follow project-level design decisions and conventions.