- 600% increase in revenue Q1 2014 vs Q1 2013 (13% increase in traffic)
- 22% increase in order volume from same quarter previous year
- 168% increase in conversion rate from same quarter previous year
- redeveloped site according to Magento best practices
- integrated site with WordPress for CMS management
- created custom report to track coupon code usage
- provide on-going support and updates
When you’re working with a partner, you want a partner, you don’t want someone telling you what to do, or not to do, you want someone coming to you with creative solutions to the problem, which is what RedStage offers
Founded over 10 years ago, Pixi Beauty is a worldwide brand designed for women on the go. Their mission is the same as it was on day 1 – bring out the natural beauty in all women – to make women look like themselves, only better!
Pixi Came to Redstage with an existing Magento site looking for some routine maintenance and updates under the Support Retainer program. Eventually, it was discovered that the site had numerous core code modifications and poorly developed integrations, so Redstage was tasked with re-developing the site.
Redstage built the site on the Magento Community edition with an integration to a WordPress CMS system for content management. In addition to the site development, Redstage created a custom report for tracking coupon code usage by order volume as well as revenue generated through customers using the codes.
After development, Redstage has continued to provide on-going support and maintenance as well as routine site updates.
After working our strategy team, Pixi has seen a 600% increase in revenue in Q1 2014 compared to Q1 2013 with a modest increase in traffic of 13% in that same time period. The site has seen an increase in conversion of over 168% since engaging with Redstage.