We’re currently recruiting energetic, passionate web developers that want to work with our top talent and form the next generation of Redstagers. You’ll be working with the team on our E-commerce projects, who are some of the most fun, dedicated, and smartest people you’ll ever work with. We specialize in the Magento platform, which is the largest shopping cart system on the planet with limitless opportunities for new ventures and solutions.
It’s quite complex, so a great fundamental understanding of computer science is required. Here’s some qualifications that you should have:
- Have experience with web development projects, working in a client services environment, and building sites from start to finish.
- Have experience working on e-commerce sites for clients with yearly revenues above $5M.
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, or other deployment management systems, as well as standard coding practices and frameworks.
- Experience coding in Magento is a HUGE PLUS.
- Have aspirations to work in a startup company environment. We’re not Goldman Sachs or UPS. We move much faster, work harder, and do much cooler work.
This is a full time position for college graduates.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V
Our benefits include:
- Paid Vacation & Sick days
- Close-knit team environment
- The frequent Redstage happy hour!
- Located in beautiful Hoboken, NJ, right across from New York City
- Fun, fast paced work environment
- Casual Attire - wear what you want
- Free cell phone plan
- Health & Dental / Vision Insurance (of course!)
- Tons of snacks in the Breakroom + coffee & espresso
- Ping pong table for an active and fun break
- Close knit, friendly team & cool clients to work with
- Fun outings around town with the team
- Work in one of the fastest growing industries
“Thank you for this incredible opportunity. This was the first job where I never contemplated leaving. I could focus on improving myself and giving the most of myself to the company. I hope it showed. I will never forget one of the best years of my life. Maybe, when we sit down sometime in the future, I can share with you how much of a difference you’ve made to my life.”